Yesterday was Ethan's 6 months check up. Since his 2nd month, I always thought he has food allergy. He would have rashes, eczema... always itchy skin, and he scratch himself so bad I have to cover his hands which socks.
Now yesterday, Doctor said allergy is a "heavy word". He has reaction and might not be the same as allergy. But wait... isn't you, Doctor, that you told me to eliminate the food suspect??? I've been craving for diary, eggs, shrimps, chocolate... and all of these for 3 or 4 months now... does it mean i can eat whatever I want now?? Horay!!
I went to Henry's and got a carton of eggs right away.... and I made this red bean sticky cake... yum yum. I ate it... it has egg, condense milk and milk in there. I ate about a 2 inches square. Looks like Ethan's fine.... is it true??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment